DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hard case recommendations

Dronemark

Reactions
Does anyone have a recommendation for a high quality hard shell case? I use a backpack when I'm carrying just one drone, but I now need a case that can hold two Mavic 2's plus about 8 batteries, 2 RCs, iPad, extra props, cables, SD cards, multi-battery charger and miscellaneous accessories.
Wheels and an extendable handle would be nice too but not a deal breaker. Thanks for any input.

I am sure someone has one on the market or is willing to make you one. I have seen them like luggage where they have the telescoping handle, wheels, and locks like a suitcase. I just don't recall seeing one for 2 M2P's. I'd contact GPC or MC Cases if you can't find one in existence already. The other option would be to purchase the foam cutting tool and then buy the high density foam blocks and begin custom building the guts for a hard case you find suitable. I suppose you could just trace out the component receptacles you will need in the foam, then cut/melt away with the foam tool.

Since wheels and an extendable handle appeal to you, maybe you could make do with an Inspire case. As I look at its cutout configuratio, I can envision enough room for two Mavic 2s, two remote controls, eight batteries and accessories. Here’s one such case: HPRC Wheeled Hard Case with Foam for DJI Inspire 2

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc