DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hard case, Soft case, or Both

Aero1

Reactions
Hi All, just getting back into flying and have a mini three pro. Just loving this little guy. I was wondering what you folks find that works best in carrying the mini three pro. I was looking at the Lykus Titan MM330, a lot of space and I really like the hinge quality. I would utilize this for air and water travel. Any suggestions I would appreciate folks!

Reactions: Rchawks
Thank you for considering our case. It is indeed a well-received one. We are here to support you if there's any issue.

Hi All, just getting back into flying and have a mini three pro. Just loving this little guy. I was wondering what you folks find that works best in carrying the mini three pro. I was looking at the Lykus Titan MM330, a lot of space and I really like the hinge quality. I would utilize this for air and water travel. Any suggestions I would appreciate folks!
I have both for my Mavic 2's and for the mini 3 Pro. Hard case for vehicle transit then customized tac. chest packs for hoofing it cross-country.

Lykus is a great case for storage and for when you need to carry around your complete kit. RLSOCO makes a great semi-hard case for essentials and daily carry.

I have a Symik hard case from Amazon, bought on a sale. It’s spacious, but I keep my batteries in an anti-fire LiPo storage bag, which doesn’t fit inside the case. Good luck on your search

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne