Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hard Sided Case . . . for TWO M2?

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Has anyone seen or used a hard sided case to house TWO Mavic 2's? I want to carry the SPARE M2Z in the same case with my main M2P and support equipment..

Otherwise has anyone seen a hard case for the AIRCRAFT ONLY? I could go that route as well to protect my "Spare" while going from site to site.

Could you not get a case where you pluck the foam for what you want 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: BigAl07
Could you not get a case where you pluck the foam for what you want 🤷‍♂️

Yea I may have to resort to that option. I'm currently looking at getting one cut from www.mycasebuilder.com
and just add 2 cutouts for the aircraft and remove some of the "fluff" in this one:

Mavic_2_Fly_More_Retail.jpg

I have used mycasebuilder.com and they are excellent. They can fit to a number of cases, even the cheap Harbor Freight Apache cases are in their template building lists.
EDIT; you can customize the cutouts for exactly what you want, just choose the two aircraft templates and put them on a blank for your case.

I have used mycasebuilder.com and they are excellent. They can fit to a number of cases, even the cheap Harbor Freight Apache cases are in their template building lists.
EDIT; you can customize the cutouts for exactly what you want, just choose the two aircraft templates and put them on a blank for your case.

Can you customize a ready made one? For instance can I customize the one I shared above to remove compartments and simply add another aircraft compartment?

That I'm not sure. Is it an insert you've already had made or an order with them you've already placed? If I had to guess, I would think they would rather you build it from scratch. Depending on how it's cut, they may have plugs from other cases they've made that they could plug in there and recut but to me that would be more work than making it from scratch (therefore perhaps pricier). If you email their customer service, I'm sure they could give you a better answer than I could. At this point, I'm just guessing.

They have a # you can call when you hit the contact us, they look like they will do whatever you want. Call them suckers 😀

That I'm not sure. Is it an insert you've already had made or an order with them you've already placed? If I had to guess, I would think they would rather you build it from scratch. Depending on how it's cut, they may have plugs from other cases they've made that they could plug in there and recut but to me that would be more work than making it from scratch (therefore perhaps pricier). If you email their customer service, I'm sure they could give you a better answer than I could. At this point, I'm just guessing.
Wow "that was easy". I just need to get some dimensions of a couple more items and I'll be good to go. Here's where I am thus far:

M2P_Dual_INsert_Ver1.jpg

Put a extra controller in there , ya never know 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: BigAl07
Reactions: dirkclod

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54