DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hardware Problem Help

gstrib5

Reactions
So I was flying in sport mode and accidentally ran into a basketball goal then the drone proceeded to crash into The hard concrete courts. Surprisingly the drone survived in a couple propellers were damaged but is it is still fully functional. The problem Image1541548303.037758.jpgis the gimbal is in the current state that is shown in the attached image. Does anyone know how to flip the gimbal back to its normal position?

Did you turn it on after the crash?
If you did and it's done it's initialization routine and ended up like that, try re initializing the Gimbal.

So I was flying in sport mode and accidentally ran into a basketball goal then the drone proceeded to crash into The hard concrete courts. Surprisingly the drone survived in a couple propellers were damaged but is it is still fully functional. The problem View attachment 52553is the gimbal is in the current state that is shown in the attached image. Does anyone know how to flip the gimbal back to its normal position?
I saw this on another thread awhile back.
HELP - My Gimbal has turned around
I would try to remove the lens cover if possible to give clearance to flip around.
Otherwise it may take a little bit of force to do so as the OP stated in the other thread.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid