DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Harleysville, PA

rmulhern

Reactions
Anyone from Harleysville, PA?

Saturday me and my wife were sitting on the patio and we heard a buzzing. My wife said, "That sounds like one of your drones!" and then seconds later here comes a little mavic cruising straight over our house. Hello!

This was in Lower Salford Township. I live right between Daniel Roth park and Ted Dannerth park. Thought it might have come from one of those.

I'm in Warminster myself. I was up in Harleysville Saturday but not with the drone. Nice to see other locals.

I just bought the Mavic Pro and I am in Souderton. Is there a Drone User group in the Harleysville-Souderton, Montgomery Co PA area?
Thanks
Hayden

I just bought the Mavic Pro and I am in Souderton. Is there a Drone User group in the Harleysville-Souderton, Montgomery Co PA area?
Thanks
Hayden
Hi Hayden. My in-laws live in the Souderton/Harleysville area. If you get something together, let me know. I just got my Mavic and I'm trying to learn all its functions now.

Got it. Will do. We have lots to learn, and many hours to fly until we are skilled.
Thanks Robbie
Hayden

I live in Zionsville and work in Hatfield. Just ordered a P4 Pro. Had a Mavic for last 4 months. Would like to meet others in the area with same interest.

Hello Everyone

I'm from Hatfield area, trying to find other pilots to fly my Mavic Air with. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up.

Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3