DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone had Poor DJI replacement Mavic Pros!

normr

Reactions
I had a bad camera and gimbal on my MP with only about 20 flights on it, the video downlink would go black, if powered down for a few hours the video would come back but go black after about a minute, so I sent it back to DJI for repair and apparently they are sending me a totally different MP, with a new serial number, so the invoice of the "free repair" stating they replaced the camera and gimbal is bogus.

What was the quality of your "replacement" MP? I'm hoping I don't get some dinged up / scratched up replacement.

They wouldn't give you a dinged / scratched replacement. But that's definitely not to say there won't be problems with the replacement. I had to go through 3 Mavics before I finally settled on the fourth. The fourth still has some problems, but I just couldn't deal anymore with the 4 weeks it would take between each replacement.

If you only have that many flights you may be able to exchange it wherever you bought it from. Just an option since you would be able to swap it for another NIB unit.

I received a replacement with an esc error. I had to send it back

I probably should have tried taking it back but I didn't, I sent it back to DJI, If I don't get a perfect one, I'll keep sending it back until they get it right

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dseyna