DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Have you shipped your Mavic in for repair?

Thanks Wrecks for understanding my question without me having to explain further .. I was concerned that I'd have to deal with shipping to China for repairs, since i'd bought the MAVIC Drone & the DJI CARE REFRESH through their online store... I haven't had much success with China companies and speedy shipments in years past. Seems they all want you to hurry shipments to them but are only willing to pay for ground shipping on items they send back to me.

No worries. Also they will pay for both shipping labels, so you are all good. Hopefully you don't have to exercise your DJI CARE REFRESH.

Wonder what percent of these things are defective. If I she'll out $1000 for this thing it sure as he'll better work! Seems to be a lot of posts about problems with this drone. Or am I just paranoid because all the people that own ones that work don't post?

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: insainflow
Wonder what percent of these things are defective. If I she'll out $1000 for this thing it sure as he'll better work! Seems to be a lot of posts about problems with this drone. Or am I just paranoid because all the people that own ones that work don't post?

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

The failure rate seems pretty high. Mine is on its way back to DJI for gimbal defects. I have a feeling they were lax on QA just to get as many out as they could. But that's just my opinion.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka