DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Haven't flown in months - now can't connect

4score

Reactions
Hello, I haven't flown in many months (since November 2022 I think). I figured I'd most likely have to download some firmware and get back to the sky. I powered up and couldn't connect to the controller. I know a lot has changed. I was trying anything I could think of. I one point I had to re-log in to my DJI Fly app and did something that resulted in an email to me that said, "Your identity verification application on the DJI Fly Safe website has been approved and you now have access to alternative unlocking methods and faster processing speeds." But I guess this is not related to just getting connection established. Any ideas? Thanks so much!

Hello, I haven't flown in many months (since November 2022 I think). I figured I'd most likely have to download some firmware and get back to the sky. I powered up and couldn't connect to the controller. I know a lot has changed. I was trying anything I could think of. I one point I had to re-log in to my DJI Fly app and did something that resulted in an email to me that said, "Your identity verification application on the DJI Fly Safe website has been approved and you now have access to alternative unlocking methods and faster processing speeds." But I guess this is not related to just getting connection established. Any ideas? Thanks so much!
I would start out like it is a new drone- e.g.: delete your fly app and reinstall it again, making sure you have the correct version from the DJI website. I would also use this app to install the latest firmware from the app. Check out on the DJI website the latest version. On your remote you should be able to see the existing firmware for ehe aircraft and the app. to compare with the updated version from the DJI website.

Reactions: 4score
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J