DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Haven't got off the ground...

Don Engler

Reactions
Received my Mavic Air last Thursday (March 12) but I haven't a phone or tablet that seems to function with it. I didn't receive all the DJI cords and am waiting for the usb mini to usb-c to fit a 8+ Samsung. I tried a longer cord (3') that didn't work, but when I used my larger I-pad everything seemed fine, however it is too large to fit comfortably in the console. I ordered a mini I-pad today and a shorter cord (1'). Perhaps I will get further along next week.

Reactions: Mrmund
that connector will also link to your phone or tablet. to view the drone camera and some setup functions

Welcome to the forum. I use the bottom USB for my flights, 1) to reduce wear on the side connector 2) convenience of cord routing. I use the side connector only for charging the RC. You can find many OTG cables on Amazon, in various lengths that could suit your needs. Wish you well. We look forward to your contributions and your view of the world.

welcome to the forum

Reactions: Thomas B
I had the same problem with my MA. I bought a 10" tablet but the wrong cable. Needed a data cable not charging cable, all is well. Bought something for my larger tablet as well. All is good. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Thomas B
Thanks for writing! All is well; I am using a 10" I-Pad with two 90 degree connections. A little large placed into the controller side-ways, it is bright and large enough to see mostly everything.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2p123