DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Having issues with the camera and Pano's

blong10

Reactions
So I'm having a weird issue when shooting Wide angle pictures under the PANO settings and wide 180 degree pictures. When shooting the wide-angle pano the camera seems to tilt to the side when taking side shots. it's very crooked. I'm using the latest firmware and fly app on IOS. The camera works perfectly other than this issue. Maybe it's a bug? I can also see it happening in the app when it happens. When shooting straight it's fine. The drone has never been crashed and taken very good care of. PANO0005.jpgPANO0007.jpg

So I'm having a weird issue when shooting Wide angle pictures under the PANO settings and wide 180 degree pictures. When shooting the wide-angle pano the camera seems to tilt to the side when taking side shots. it's very crooked. I'm using the latest firmware and fly app on IOS. The camera works perfectly other than this issue. Maybe it's a bug? I can also see it happening in the app when it happens. When shooting straight it's fine. The drone has never been crashed and taken very good care of. View attachment 132231View attachment 132232
I have not noticed this.
Is it in the final" assembled" pano that the app does or just in the individual shots that comprise the pano?

I have not noticed this.
Is it in the final" assembled" pano that the app does or just in the individual shots that comprise the pano?
No it's as it's taking the side pictures. There is another thread up above that has the same issue. It seems like it's on the "wide angle pano

So I'm having a weird issue when shooting Wide angle pictures under the PANO settings and wide 180 degree pictures. When shooting the wide-angle pano the camera seems to tilt to the side when taking side shots. it's very crooked. I'm using the latest firmware and fly app on IOS. The camera works perfectly other than this issue. Maybe it's a bug? I can also see it happening in the app when it happens. When shooting straight it's fine. The drone has never been crashed and taken very good care of. View attachment 132231View attachment 132232
Have you done a drone calibration using a straight line for the calibration?

Dale

No it's as it's taking the side pictures. There is another thread up above that has the same issue. It seems like it's on the "wide angle pano
Well, if the "final" pano shot is coming out well, I would think is just the way it is capturing those wide-angle pano shots! Probably normal unless it is affecting the assembled/final pano (result).

Yes. It's completely fine in photo mode and video mode. Just when using the wide angle mode
It's just something weird in the way DJI have programmed their auto-panorama function.
You can still shoot panoramas manually and have much more control that the auto function gives.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo