DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Having problems with my m2zoom

Sirskipsalot

Reactions
My M2zoom won’t hold position or hover in position after take off. It goes left/right or comes back down without any stick input with good gps locked. Been flying it for a while and had this problem for the first time.

My M2zoom won’t hold position or hover in position after take off. It goes left/right or comes back down without any stick input with good gps locked. Been flying it for a while and had this problem for the first time.
This issue seems to me calibration of IMU as per tbe prevoius person that replied, might be some form of magnectic interference. I noticed you said you have good gps lock, ht i was just wondering hkw many gps satelites you are getting? As we all know gps varias by area we fly in and gps is not perfect and can by off by 6-10 meters. So if you satelite count is low you gps might not be very accurate either. Perhals it also worth testing you drobe in a new location see if its behavior is the same there or not, its just idea...

This issue seems to me calibration of IMU as per tbe prevoius person that replied, might be some form of magnectic interference. I noticed you said you have good gps lock, ht i was just wondering hkw many gps satelites you are getting? As we all know gps varias by area we fly in and gps is not perfect and can by off by 6-10 meters. So if you satelite count is low you gps might not be very accurate either. Perhals it also worth testing you drobe in a new location see if its behavior is the same there or not, its just idea...
Another possibility you might want check i just remembered is there was a forum post awhike ago of someone else havi g simiar issue and it turned out to be a damaged prop causing his drone to drift. Perhaps check all 4 props for damage aswell

Reactions: ff22

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito