DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hawaii Vacation

Diamond Bayou

Reactions
I will be going to the Island of Oahu in a few days, anyone know som prime spots to fly for the best views

LOL. Been there about half a dozen times. Can't think of any spots that aren't prime. Beautiful views in most every direction. Mountains to the interior, great shoreline, amazing waves on the North Shore. Have a ball.

P.S. Pretty great dawn, dusk and night flying too!

Will be on North Shore myself in a few weeks...some feedback on good spots for flying will be appreciated.

Hello, I been in Oahu a couple of years ago and I really fell in love with Hanauma Bay! It’s a marine reserve where you can go snorkeling surrounded by fishes, located near Waikiki. Formed within an old crater, I guess you can have some interesting shots from the top rim. Check for possible fly restrictions ;-)

Reactions: Chadnovz
You can have goods views also from Makapu’u point in the very eastern part of Oahu. Park your car and follow the easy trail: it takes only 15 min to reach a nice and isolated lighthouse

You can have goods views also from Makapu’u point in the very eastern part of Oahu. Park your car and follow the easy trail: it takes only 15 min to reach a nice and isolated lighthouse

Good spot. Paved path up hill to the light house, and a quick hike down to the tide pools.

Attachments

• 90637C70-A31A-4574-A5AF-3C774536305D.jpeg
    90637C70-A31A-4574-A5AF-3C774536305D.jpeg
    323.3 KB · Views: 27
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member