DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Haze. Tired of it. Climate change.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Considering the circumstances, the video is nice. The haze, most probably, is ue to the huge forest fires which have ravished the Pacific Northwest for the summer. I dealt with this during my flyfishing trip to Montana July-27-Aug.3. published on this forum last week or so. My fishing guide told me that these fires will most likely continue until the snows come in late September or October. whether or not this is due to climate change or drought and flammable forests, it should clear with the winter snows.

Welcome to the forum! Nice video, notwithstanding the haze … Happy flying ??

Dixie Fire in NorCal is sending smoke haze far and wide. Has consumed over 700k acres already and only 35% contained as of yesterday.

We've gotten a lot of the smoke here in North Carolina - which is 3k+ miles away.

Good video - Looks like a nice area.
I live in the Scaramento Valley in California. Depending in wind directions, the valley fills with smoke. @tlswiftm58 mentioned the Dixie Fire. It is a couple hundred miles away - we get smoke. Now there is the Caldor fire, about 60 miles away - we are really getting the smoke. Yesterday, though, was smoke free for us. We got winds from the SW which come off the coast and into the valley. So it blew smoke back up the foothills. It was a nice break. Today, we have a smokey smell again so we'll see what today brings. All that to say, I understand being tired of the haze!

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Smoke haze is a pain but bushfire season over here gives us some awesome sunsets. There's been a lot of burnoffs started in my area so hopefully this year won't be too bad.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marchewa78