DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hazy top corners of image?

emporer

Reactions
I'm no videographer by any means, just like to fly and get a half decent video which I can most of the time, however one thing is annoying me slightly, I always fly 4k30, WB set to sunny mainly, colour as normal, pretty standard settings and no messing otherwise, i'm finding the top corners of the image a bit hazy, no matter where the sun is they can be hazy, although worse in direct sun. I flew my previous quad, Mavic Air on the same settings and had no issues like this, any ideas on this? they are not massively hazy but noticeably duller and flatter on the top corners, could it be I need an ND filter?

cheers

I'm no videographer by any means, just like to fly and get a half decent video which I can most of the time, however one thing is annoying me slightly, I always fly 4k30, WB set to sunny mainly, colour as normal, pretty standard settings and no messing otherwise, i'm finding the top corners of the image a bit hazy, no matter where the sun is they can be hazy, although worse in direct sun. I flew my previous quad, Mavic Air on the same settings and had no issues like this, any ideas on this? they are not massively hazy but noticeably duller and flatter on the top corners, could it be I need an ND filter?

cheers

You might want to post an example or examples so folks have something to judge.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman