DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HDR Photos

nfarruggio

Reactions
Do you guys have any recommendations for shooting more crisp photos with the M2Z? When I look at the photos I take with the M2Z on my phone they look great, but when I pull them up on my computer they look grainy. I have my sharpness set to +1 and I usually shoot in HDR mode. Thanks in advance for your help!

Do you guys have any recommendations for shooting more crisp photos with the M2Z? When I look at the photos I take with the M2Z on my phone they look great, but when I pull them up on my computer they look grainy. I have my sharpness set to +1 and I usually shoot in HDR mode. Thanks in advance for your help!
1. Stop shooting in HDR mode
2. Make sure you keep the ISO setting at 100 unless there's no other option (eg. in very low light with a moving subject etc).

Reactions: Khourisr
1. Stop shooting in HDR mode
2. Make sure you keep the ISO setting at 100 unless there's no other option (eg. in very low light with a moving subject etc).
Thank you for the reply!

Any idea why the pictures look so different from my phone to computer? Is it simply because of the screen size?

Thank you for the reply!

Any idea why the pictures look so different from my phone to computer? Is it simply because of the screen size?

Simply - YES. You are magnifying the image multiple times on a computer or tv compared to a cell phone or even a 10 inch tablet.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky