DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Healthy drone HD Sync app Snag?

M daniels

Reactions
HD Sync confirms it is connecting with dji.com account and with healthy drone account, but last set of flights show "Sync with errors" message and don't show up on healthy drone site. Anybody else use this and see same problem since last update?

HD Sync confirms it is connecting with dji.com account and with healthy drone account, but last set of flights show "Sync with errors" message and don't show up on healthy drone site. Anybody else use this and see same problem since last update?
Sync your flight records on the DJI Go 4 App again and then give it a try.

Sync your flight records on the DJI Go 4 App again and then give it a try.

Thanx for info, but sync'd with Dji app multiple times, and even reset token number at HD sync. Sent message to healthy drones, but forum there makes it sound like I may not be only one with problem.

Thanx for info, but sync'd with Dji app multiple times, and even reset token number at HD sync. Sent message to healthy drones, but forum there makes it sound like I may not be only one with problem.

May be a temporary issue going on. If not, try restarting your mobile device or re-installing the HD Sync App. Hope that fixes it.

thanx for info from down under. HD now says issue may be temporary issue w/ DJI ,servers, that folks are presumably working on. they agreed to keep those of us affected notified. so, i think i will sit tight for a bit, as the apps were communicating w/ each other and DJI, making the "problem w/ server" explanation rational. but deleting and re-installing the DJI GO 4 & HD SYNC apps may be in my future. thanx again for taking the time to respond.

Still having the same problem today. Will not sync my last 3 flights from yesterday. Downloads them and then reports errors. Started yesterday afternoon and still no joy.

Seems to be partially working now. HD Sync downloaded 5 out of 9 flights (4 errors), but I am still getting sync errors on Go4.

I can't sync to any of the DJI Go apps nor can I sync my logs to Healthy Drones. I have had this happen to me before, and then after a few days, it would all work again. Don't bother deleting and reloading the app as some suggest. Just wait. I suspect it will all work again within the next few days.

I can't sync to any of the DJI Go apps nor can I sync my logs to Healthy Drones. I have had this happen to me before, and then after a few days, it would all work again. Don't bother deleting and reloading the app as some suggest. Just wait. I suspect it will all work again within the next few days.
Friday morning and DJI sync and HDSync is working again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661