DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Heavy Lag

bkushner

Reactions
My first flight after updating the controller and it was worst lag I ever saw. Didn't get a chance to do another flight so not sure if this is a thing or a one off. Anyone else having issues?

My first flight after updating the controller and it was worst lag I ever saw. Didn't get a chance to do another flight so not sure if this is a thing or a one off. Anyone else having issues?
Same thing here! Glad it is just a buggy update
Next one should fix it... We Hope 🤣

Anyone else getting this? Severe lag and I've lost range. I fly the same area so I know the limitations of my range.. I've lost range since this update along with the lag.

Anyone else getting this? Severe lag and I've lost range. I fly the same area so I know the limitations of my range.. I've lost range since this update along with the lag.
Me too!!! I could not believe the range drop! Same exact flight I have done many times now RTH kicks in lost signal before I can ever close to the past flights! :mad:

When ADS B showed up on my Mavic air 2 the day it was mandatory at zero cost, I started to believe DJI could do anything. ADS B out was a minimum of 2500 on my Luscombe 8E

I am having the same issue. That last update stinks other than it removed that normal mode prompt at the beginning

OK guys, I’ll bite. What was the reason for the update. “Fixes certain issues” isn’t a valid enough reason for anything I have.

OK guys, I’ll bite. What was the reason for the update. “Fixes certain issues” isn’t a valid enough reason for anything I have.
Yeah I wish I had your discipline. I'm one of those need to update second I see it..

Learned my lesson many years ago. Sorry for your dilemma. Hopefully it gets solved.

Reactions: bkushner
What’s puzzling to me as to why some have it and others don’t when they’re both the same two pieces of equipment, the air three and the RC two

They just don't want to talk about it :rolleyes:
The next update will fix it right? Thumbswayup
I've been waiting for DJI to put their 2.4ghz transmission frequency firmware FUBAR right for over 3 years (Mavic 2 pro/zoom... and that one only affected some of the first production batch chipset associated with the RC1A controller). I can only hold my breath for about 60 seconds, so I gave up hoping a LONG time ago.

Another issue I noticed since Firmware Upgrade.
Drone battery. I'm having an issue. As I said I fly the same area since 2015. I know it inside and out. Used to come back with 30% battery now it's 15%. Firmware lessened battery time.

• Wow
Reactions: Wild Drone Pilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J