DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Height Problem

DJCE

Reactions
Had a strange issue with the Mavic Pro and have no clue what could have caused it?

I was on Search & Rescue just hovering at 120ft approx 1500ft away from me with a clear view, and everything was normal.

I took it back up for the 2nd flight and then the problem started.

As I started to rotate to get a full 360 degree view of the fields it started climbing and only stopped when it got to the height I had set as a max which was 400ft, then all I got was a warning to say I had reached the max height.

There were no warnings showing at all? I tried to stop it climbing but it then said "Landing" so I quickly put it back in climb again to stop the landing and again it went back to 400ft and stayed there.

I could still Rotate, go forward, backward, left & right, just couldn't get it back down.

Had no faults, errors or warnings, everything was normal?

Since then I have had several flights and everytime the 1st flight is perfect but it does this strange thing on the 2nd & 3rd flights. I am allowing 20+ minutes between flights.

Does anybody know what this might be?"

Does anybody know what this might be?"
As usual, all anyone can do is guess (and the'll probably be quite wrong).
But if you post the recorded flight data from the incident, it quite possibly will have the key to the mystery.

Reactions: THE CYBORG and DJCE

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato