DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello and first flights...

mreinfeldt

Reactions
Hey folks! Thought i'd introduce myself. Live in the Madison, WI area and have had my MA2 flying for a little over a month now. So far, no issues with flying in 20-35 degree weather, though I'm trying to be careful with it. Just got the SC, but haven't had a chance to fly with it yet. Am hoping to soon, though! I've put together a couple short vids, if anyone cares to watch...
Appreciate any feedback. This is my first drone, so am open to critique!

Take care,
Matt

It was like watching the Omen all over again, very intense taking the plunge. :p
Welcome to the Mavic Family.

Phanntomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and freezing cold.
Thanks! I've already been eyeing some of your products, since I plan to do a lot of boating this summer. Just a little nervous of losing the MA2 to a watery grave so soon after getting it! I'll let you know.

No way, I just moved out of Verona this summer. I just got my first drone and have been wishing I could have explored all the sights you did when we still lived there. Monona and the Terrace, the Capitol, Badger State Trail, etc. I've spent countless hours on those trails. The most cycling friendly city I've ever lived. Your video makes me miss fatbiking Blackhawk and Quarry Ridge, but I sure don't miss living with never ending snow 24/7! Thanks for posting!

No way, I just moved out of Verona this summer. I just got my first drone and have been wishing I could have explored all the sights you did when we still lived there. Monona and the Terrace, the Capitol, Badger State Trail, etc. I've spent countless hours on those trails. The most cycling friendly city I've ever lived. Your video makes me miss fatbiking Blackhawk and Quarry Ridge, but I sure don't miss living with never ending snow 24/7! Thanks for posting!
I thought I responded to this already, but apparently it didn't post! Very small world, indeed! There are some amazing places in and around the area to take advantage of. I love that I can be in one of 4 or 5 state parks (where I can't fly the drone, apparently!) within 45 minutes! Looking forward to the warmer weather so I can get out on the boat and spend a lot more time outdoors...

Hey folks! Thought i'd introduce myself. Live in the Madison, WI area and have had my MA2 flying for a little over a month now. So far, no issues with flying in 20-35 degree weather, though I'm trying to be careful with it. Just got the SC, but haven't had a chance to fly with it yet. Am hoping to soon, though! I've put together a couple short vids, if anyone cares to watch...
Appreciate any feedback. This is my first drone, so am open to critique!

Take care,
Matt
Nicely done.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please use one of the best forum search options.

Great vids and glad you are looking into some open water protection.

You where lucky none of the ducks took off and knocked it out of the air.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please use one of the best forum search options.

Great vids and glad you are looking into some open water protection.

You where lucky none of the ducks took off and knocked it out of the air.
I thought about the ducks briefly, but tried to stay far enough away to be safe, just in case. I will keep it in mind in the future, though! Thanks for calling it out! I *was* surprised by the muskrat towards the end of the video. I didn't know it was there until I was in edit mode!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929