DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Bedfordshire

SkittleBob

Reactions
Hello, normally I wouldn't do this kind of post, but the welcome email almost insisted :)

I unwrapped a DJI Mini 2 just a week ago and have enjoyed the steep learning curve going from 'I'd love to have a drone' to hand landing in a few days; I appreciate this is just the start :)

Currently looking at the recent law change and how I go about getting the Flysafe map updated for recent airport closures.

if there is an update then it will show in the App under settings and about ,but sometimes it can take a while for those changes to be in the data base
welcome to the forum

if there is an update then it will show in the App under settings and about ,but sometimes it can take a while for those changes to be in the data base
welcome to the forum
I found a post on here giving the email address and already had a reply asking for the longitude and latitude, and documentary evidence, so fingers crossed :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Thank you all.

It was slightly disappointing to realise that I couldn't take off from our garden due to being in a flightpath of RAF Henlow, but as it seems NATS no longer consider it to be a red zone, hopefully DJI will be able to remove that soon (they have said it is now with the relevant department).

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello, normally I wouldn't do this kind of post, but the welcome email almost insisted :)

I unwrapped a DJI Mini 2 just a week ago and have enjoyed the steep learning curve going from 'I'd love to have a drone' to hand landing in a few days; I appreciate this is just the start :)

Currently looking at the recent law change and how I go about getting the Flysafe map updated for recent airport closures.
Welcome from Bedfordshire also

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

welcome to the forum
I've now been sent an email asking 'How would you rate the support you received?' but nothing directly about my request.

I'm hoping this just means they have updated the data and it will flow through to the app; does anyone know how long it takes?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada