DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Bogota

Hello. Just joined the forum after a year of visiting as a guest. An amateur pilot, flying a M. Mini, mostly for photography (they do very little else).
Hope I will be able to contribute.
Thanks,
P
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Just to say this. I own/run a forum myself, which is dedicated to tennis (it is called talkabouttennis2). We, the people there, felt we were the sole "polite and friendly" forum on cyberspace, as we have very strict rules on how to behave and treat each other. Well, guess I was wrong. Thanks to all for your warm welcome. I think I came to the right place :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome, I have literally just joined myself. Just wanted to comment on that I really want to visit Colombia at some point in my life. Looks amazing, absolutely jealous of your mountainous back drops :)

Last edited:
Welcome, I have literally just joined myself. Just wanted to comment on that I really want to visit Colombia at some point in my life. Looks amazing, absolutely jealous of your mountainous back drops :)
Hey Gareth: I am actually not Colombian, I am Venezuelan. I moved here in 2009 and Colombia has been very kind to us.
It is a good place to visit. Bogota is a large metropolis but well worth visiting for 3 days. Some interesting sites. Then, the coastal cities of Cartagena and Santa Marta are lovely: their colonial sectors are very well kept and are interesting. Medellin is lovely and has a lousy reputation because of the 1990's issues, but now such a reputation is completely undeserved. Going out into the country is where our drones would really come into play. The country is very green, with lots of jungle and mountains. Very wild and virgin. Plenty of great scenes, well worth bringing an extra battery (here in Bogota, at 2,800 Mts of altitude (10,000 ft), any flying time is reduced by 25%).
Hope you will make it ;-)

Hello. Just joined the forum after a year of visiting as a guest. An amateur pilot, flying a M. Mini, mostly for photography (they do very little else).
Hope I will be able to contribute.
Thanks,
P
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69