DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Central Florida

Ty Pilot

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I'm got a Mavic Pro2 on the way so I thought I would join this forum as I have been with a couple of the other sister forums for about three years (Yuneec Pilots & Commercial Pilots). Iv'e been flying RC and UAVs for a little over 41 years and started flying multi's in 2014 and my first was the Original Phantom, since then I added some other drones (Typhoon H and H Plus) but really looking forward to adding the Mavic Pro2 to the lineup.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also the search function if an excellent place to search for the many questions a new pilot will have.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

I'm got a Mavic Pro2 on the way so I thought I would join this forum as I have been with a couple of the other sister forums for about three years (Yuneec Pilots & Commercial Pilots). Iv'e been flying RC and UAVs for a little over 41 years and started flying multi's in 2014 and my first was the Original Phantom, since then I added some other drones (Typhoon H and H Plus) but really looking forward to adding the Mavic Pro2 to the lineup.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, I'll be in your area in a couple weeks, taking the kids to Disney. Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Welcome to the forum. The MM will be a nice addition to your flight bag. You will find plenty of expertise and help. Ask your questions. Have fun flying.

Thanks, I got the Mavic Pro 2 to augment my current working platform which is a Typhoon H Plus, it is superb for the work we do (Real Estate Photography) but I found I wanted something that had as good a camera but; with more portability and the Mavic seems to be able to fill that slot quite well. I did get a chance to fly a Mini a few weeks back and thats a fun little drone that doesn't cost a lot but for now I need to get some filters and extra batteries.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121