DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Central NJ USA

Wumpus_NJ

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Good day to all Mavic Pilots!

This week I acquired a barely used Mini 2 Fly More Combo (2 batteries only charged twice and 1 battery only charged once). Got a great price and looking forward to flying the Mini 2 along with my Phantom 3 Professional.

This looks like a very active forum and I know I'll be participating with questions and posting of pix/videos.

:)Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Thanks for the fantastic welcome!!

@MARK (LI) The Mini 2 beats the Phantom 3 Pro for ease & speed of startup.ThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup
A little tougher to keep the Mini 2 in VLOS since it is so small. And my P3P has strobes attached. ?

@Ondapre Great to see a fellow Central NJ pilot on the forum! My son lives in Long Valley -- not quite as far west as you.

Looking forward to reading & sharing info with everyone.

Which forum/sub-forum would be best for posting videos/pix?

Which forum/sub-forum would be best for posting videos/pix?

Pictures may be directly uploaded to the Forum.

Video must be uploaded to YouTube or similar platform and copy/paste the link back to here.

The URL will change to a thumbnail after you post the content.

Good luck. :)

Thanks for the fantastic welcome!!

@MARK (LI) The Mini 2 beats the Phantom 3 Pro for ease & speed of startup.ThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup
A little tougher to keep the Mini 2 in VLOS since it is so small. And my P3P has strobes attached. ?
I thought it was just my eyes....but yeah...the Mini2 is hard to keep your eyes on

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078