DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Colorado.

Hello everyone. I’m Josh, from Colorado Springs, CO. I have been flying drones a bit for sometime but just recently dove head first into flying regularly. I have a DJI Mini 3, an Air 2S and a Mavic 3 Classic. I also utilize an RC Pro controller with the Air 2S and the Mavic 3. testmyspeed omegle Ninja Air Fryer
I just passed my 107 exam a few weeks ago and while I have no intent of working commercially for now I’m always open to the opportunity should it present its self.
I hope to learn many tips and tricks from the wealth of knowledge this forum offers and contribute where I can.
Welcome to the forum! :)

Last edited:
Colorado Springs. I’ve actually upgraded since that post and I’m now using a mini 3 pro, an Avata, Air 2S and mt newest, the Mavic 3 Pro.
Nice! I love it there! Great Wolf is our spot! That’s exciting! I like the Avata, lots of fun! I am thinking of the Magic 3 Pro next. How does it handle compared to your mini?

Hello everyone. I’m Josh, from Colorado Springs, CO. I have been flying drones a bit for sometime but just recently dove head first into flying regularly. I have a DJI Mini 3, an Air 2S and a Mavic 3 Classic. I also utilize an RC Pro controller with the Air 2S and the Mavic 3.
I just passed my 107 exam a few weeks ago and while I have no intent of working commercially for now I’m always open to the opportunity should it present its self.
I hope to learn many tips and tricks from the wealth of knowledge this forum offers and contribute where I can.
Welcome to the forum from up here in Estes Park! Happy and safe flying!

Reactions: wjkrysak
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas