DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Connecticut

Welcome to the forum. I personally learnt the proper way to fly my very first drone (MA2) by watching YouTube. So many great channels out there. I love fly and get out every chance I get. I live in Toronto Canada so the weather will definitely play a roll with my enjoyment this winter.

Welcome from China :)

I personally like to watch YouTube videos to learn about things. I find it easier to learn from visual demonstration than reading manuals or written tutorials. There's some great Drone YouTubers out there... though I'm afraid most of those I watch use the Air 2 or Mini, so I can't recommend anyone specifically. But a quick search and I'm sure you'll find loads of beginner guides for the M2P.
I agree with youtube videos

Reactions: mrjohnc1
I'm new to forum. My flight today made me want to join a forum and you were first in my search. I'm New to Drones. Flew my Mavic Pro 2 and it was absolutely amazing! Euphoric! I got some great footage, actually amazing video. I am really pleased and cant wait to learn more about Drone flying. I would like to get my license so I am open to any recommendations. If you know a good beginners forum on must knows please guide me.
Welcome!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoTony