DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello, from Fl. Panhandle

Fair warning, some places require a couple hoops you must jump through to get permission. Most are relatively easy to do, but some can be more involved. Ft. Morgan for example requires an application submission, FAA license, Insurance, etc. When I did a shoot there, I gathered several folks together and filed one application for everyone and shot over several days. It was relatively straight forward, especially since we gave the raw footage to the Ft to use as they see fit.

Maritime park has drone races which are fun to watch and anyone can go fly there, unless something has changed in the past month. You can't fly when an event is taking place, but that still leaves a LOT of flight time open.

I don't like flying at the beach due to the heat and amount of people. If I do fly there, then I go to the beach across from Portafino. You can setup there and fly as far as you want East and be fine, since you are not taking off, landing, or operating from a National Park, you are legal to fly. There is also almost no one there in the mornings.

Brosnaham park, Perdido Sports Complex, and NEP park is fun to fly and no one complains. I've had precisely the opposite at all. I've had requests to shoot video of games for teams, which I would gladly do if I had the time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803