DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Germany

kabauterman

Reactions
Hello,

my Name is David from Germany, I'm an ambitioned semi professional Videomaker with different Youtube Channels.

I've made a little Mini-Review about the Mavic.

And on my other (mostly German) Channel I do Photography related tutorials and reviews but also some times funny bigger projects like this: :)

I love nearly everything tech related, and I love do build things by myself. So first I started with a Cheerson CX-20 Quadcopter, took it apart after a crash and so I started buildung drones by myself.

After a year with more building then flying, I went away from self made and bought a DJI P3P.

Not a month after this, DJI announced the Mavic and I was all in, that the drone I ever wanted, because I love to travel and I love to make quality videos from my trips, like this (unfortunatly without drone footage):

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to our newest forum David :)

Hi David, you already have the device?? Guess you're one of the few lucky guys in Germany already holding the Mavic in their hands... I am still waiting for...
Anyway, welcome here and enjoy the community :) you're doing pretty nice and funny things ;-)
Schönen Tag und viele Grüße, Randolph

Gesendet von meinem E5823 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: kabauterman
Hi David, welcome here :)
A hint after looking to your first video: Use a foto reflector as a takeoff and landing platform for saving the Mavic from dust. Cheap and foldable, easy to take with you.

Regards, Gerd

Reactions: kabauterman
Hi David, welcome here :)
A hint after looking to your first video: Use a foto reflector as a takeoff and landing platform for saving the Mavic from dust. Cheap and foldable, easy to take with you.

Regards, Gerd

Thats what came to my mind shortly after I've made the Video :) have a lot of them, and so I will use them more often :D

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Great videos!

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929