DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from GilR, Ontario

Welcome to the forum, from Chicago the Windy City.
I would like to encourage you to check out TRUST, The Recreational nUAS Safety TEST (TRUST) Completion certificate. I also got a certificate from a national Drone School. And, am now studying for the part 107 FAA Certified Drone pilot.
Just be careful, just had a Newbie relate a mistake on the maiden voyage, with his brand new Mini 2. He says he was flying it over the river trying to get footage where the river flows through a aqueduct. He said he had plenty of space and was not to close to any walls. The water was flowing quite strong, the fast flowing water created a wind turbine that was to much for the little drone. It got tossed into the raging river, never to be seen again. Very expensive mistake. Take it easy
flying, learn about what are the general causes for a fly away. Well, that's my two cents of advice for you. Happy Flying.

Welcome to the forum, from Chicago the Windy City.
I would like to encourage you to check out TRUST, The Recreational nUAS Safety TEST (TRUST) Completion certificate. I also got a certificate from a national Drone School. And, am now studying for the part 107 FAA Certified Drone pilot.
Just be careful, just had a Newbie relate a mistake on the maiden voyage, with his brand new Mini 2. He says he was flying it over the river trying to get footage where the river flows through a aqueduct. He said he had plenty of space and was not to close to any walls. The water was flowing quite strong, the fast flowing water created a wind turbine that was to much for the little drone. It got tossed into the raging river, never to be seen again. Very expensive mistake. Take it easy
flying, learn about what are the general causes for a fly away. Well, that's my two cents of advice for you. Happy Flying.
Thanks for the advice, I will look into all that you recommended.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS