DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Houston, Texas.

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello all,

I cut my Teeth on a Mini for Christmas and knew I needed more so picked up an Air 2 earlier this month. Really enjoying the hobby and I am blessed enough to have some great places to fly around my home including from my backyard. I Use air Map to file flight plans as im closer to IAH than I like and in class B but I keep it at 400 feet and legal so I am happy and can shoot most of what I want. I also have good neighbors who I share videos with and dont fly over anyone's houses.

Couple things I shot if your intrested.

Back Yard Flying

Place 1 to fly

Nice Sunset Hyperlapse From Back Yard.

Enjoy forums and this one looks to be a good one for my new hobby so I plan on sticking around.

More to come!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello all,

I cut my Teeth on a Mini for Christmas and knew I needed more so picked up an Air 2 earlier this month. Really enjoying the hobby and I am blessed enough to have some great places to fly around my home including from my backyard. I Use air Map to file flight plans as im closer to IAH than I like and in class B but I keep it at 400 feet and legal so I am happy and can shoot most of what I want. I also have good neighbors who I share videos with and dont fly over anyone's houses.

Couple things I shot if your intrested.

Back Yard Flying

Place 1 to fly

Nice Sunset Hyperlapse From Back Yard.

Enjoy forums and this one looks to be a good one for my new hobby so I plan on sticking around.

More to come!
Summer Sunset by far.

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance here. We look forward to seeing more of your view of the world.

Welcome to our Forum from upstate (DFW area)!

Both the Mini and Air 2 are terrific machines. Liked all three vids! A few years ago I worked for FEMA helping Houston clean up after Gustav and Ike.

Glad to have you with us!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242