DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Iceland

Hello from Wisconsin!

Hey, my wife and I will be traveling down to Iceland in August. We'll be traveling for 10 days all around your awesome country, and I am hoping to bring my Mavic Air 2. Any suggestions on how I can avoid getting into trouble if I fly? (Of course, I am already aware of the common sense things like flying in or around airports and not flying over people, etc.)

Just wanted to see if you have any good suggestions. I thank you very kindly.

- Todd

Hello everyone. I am midle aged drone flyer from Iceland. I am flying DJI Mavic Air. I use it to film and take photos of Icelandic landscape.
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Iceland is a beautiful country. Looking forward to see some of your footage! Happy and safe flying!

Heading to Iceland Golden Circle (south) and Diamond Circle (north) next week. Any suggestions for easy to access, unpopulated (few/no tourists) areas permissible for drones? I don't expect to fly mine at any of the primary natural attractions, either by regulation and/or social etiquette.

We were in Iceland a few years ago, it's a beautiful place! My concern would be wind, while we were there the wind blew constantly and sometimes very hard. Be prepared.

Reactions: KeithLa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair