DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Malaysia

Greetings, I’m also a penangite with Mavic air 2. Enjoy your drone and fly safe. I’m based in the south, Bayan Lepas.
nice to meet you, I'm more in the center of the Island. Did you already try your mavic air 2 in the northwestern part of the island. The jungle around penang hill should look really nice. fly safe

nice to meet you, I'm more in the center of the Island. Did you already try your mavic air 2 in the northwestern part of the island. The jungle around penang hill should look really nice. fly safe
not yet, the furthest i have flown north is at the town area, near Komtar and the jetties which are also great. I am looking forward to flying in the hills and greens of Penang Hill and Air Itam. I fly a lot near the 2 bridges.

not yet, the furthest i have flown north is at the town area, near Komtar and the jetties which are also great. I am looking forward to flying in the hills and greens of Penang Hill and Air Itam. I fly a lot near the 2 bridges.
nice, did some flights on the weekend in old town as well and added to my latest Georgetown video :)

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e