DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Manitoba!

mavicair204

Reactions
Hello to everyone here in the forum! I just joined today, from Manitoba, Canada.
I got my Mavic Air 2 back in October. I had originally gotten a Mavic Mini due to the smaller size, and wanting to avoid licensing rules. I wasn’t happy with the performance of it at all, and returned it and got the Air 2 a few days later. It’s been perfect flying since, and I’m just starting to get the hang of the various picture and video modes, and doing some nice winter photography here right now. Look forward to learning a lot here on this forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello to everyone here in the forum! I just joined today, from Manitoba, Canada.
Welcome to the forum from the San Francisco Bay Area!

I have cousins around your Assiniboine Park area, and I’ve always wondered about flying a drone around Winnipeg, the Forks, St Boniface and U of M (before I ever had a drone). Please share some of your MA2’s beautiful images some day.

Safe flying to you in 2021!

What's up prairie buddy! I also own an MA2 and a Mini and love flying both for their own strengths, have access to an M210 & P4P for work. Definitely a lot of good room to fly here!

View attachment DJI_0337.JPG(legal flight with proper pedestrian controls & property owner approval)

Welcome to the forum from the San Francisco Bay Area!

I have cousins around your Assiniboine Park area, and I’ve always wondered about flying a drone around Winnipeg, the Forks, St Boniface and U of M (before I ever had a drone). Please share some of your MA2’s beautiful images some day.

Safe flying to you in 2021!

Forks is unfortunately considered a national park and mostly off limits, although I have done some flying along the river & around CMHR professionally.

What's up prairie buddy! I also own an MA2 and a Mini and love flying both for their own strengths, have access to an M210 & P4P for work. Definitely a lot of good room to fly here!

View attachment 121663(legal flight with proper pedestrian controls & property owner approval)

Forks is unfortunately considered a national park and mostly off limits, although I have done some flying along the river & around CMHR professionally.

I was hoping I’d run into some other pilots from the area around here! I’m up in the Interkake area north of the city. Have you done any flying around the province? I’d really like to learn of some cool places to go fly within a reasonable distance!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+