DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Michigan

Hi, another from Michigan. I'm on the west side of the state, north of GR. I do have my 107 Cert, if you wanted to get some shots around my neck of the woods I would be happy to show up and be the Pilot in Command (PIC) for you to legally use your drone photos for the guidebook. By being the PIC I can literally hand you the controls and let you fly/photograph, as long as I am watching the drone, making sure you follow laws, and can take over at a moments notice.

Also, I studied for 7 days for the 107, having no aviation experience, and was able to pass on my first try. I did buy an online course to study, but you can find almost everything on Youtube for free if you know what is on the test.

What @LoudThunder said about needing a 107, it isn't just if you are paid, it is if it is for advertising, promoting, pay, images used on a website, pretty much anything past photos of your kids or property for yourself. It's been discussed, but even if your neighbor asks you to check out his roof vents, that *could* be considered to be a 107 required mission if that was your intent when you took off.

But welcome to the forum. I have a P4P, Air2S, and a Mini2. The camera on the A2S really does help a lot over the Mini, but if you get the settings right, the Mini does a good job at still photos.
Hello from Detroit. I have my 107 and do plan to do some flying on the west side of the state. Would be great to Connect with someone who knows that territory.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d