DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Michigan!!!

Lon Denard

Reactions
Howdy friends,

New Mavic 2 Pro owner here and loving every minute of it! It's just an absolute blessing to fly and the pictures/videos are beyond my expectations! I'm looking forward to learning from all of you the ins and outs of owning this incredible piece of technology.

Thank you in advance,

Lon

Well hello Lon.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Howdy friends,

New Mavic 2 Pro owner here and loving every minute of it! It's just an absolute blessing to fly and the pictures/videos are beyond my expectations! I'm looking forward to learning from all of you the ins and outs of owning this incredible piece of technology.

Thank you in advance,

Lon
Howdy from Wyoming @Lon Denard , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Howdy friends,

Thank you in advance,

Lon
Welcome from Chicago. Nice to hear that you are a new owner of the Mavic 2, I own the Mavic Pro. And feel as you do about flying. Holding off buying the Mavic 2 until I hear positive feed back from all the new owners. Any way, this forum will help you learn more. You will Gain knowledge and gain confidence when flying your Bird. Please check out Mavic Help and Mavic Tips those answers will help
you with concerns that will come up. Blue skies and safe flying to you.

Hi Lon,

Where in Mi. are you located? I'm from Clinton Twp.

Greg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark