DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from NB Canada

Arkhira

Reactions
Site
www.instagram.com
I just discovered this forum by searching for options in regards to flying in light rain/mist with my Mini 2. I just purchased the Mini 2 Fly More combo on Saturday and the 2 year DJI Refresh along with it. I have managed to take out the Mini 2 a couple of times already and tried it in 16km/h winds on day 2. Overall I am impressed with this drone! I am from a costal town so we got a lot of rain and windy weather but also manage to see the sun a few times.

In addition to the Mini 2 I have been playing around with Adobe Creative Cloud (photography package) for my Cannon EOS M100. I plan to continue learning using shots from the drone as well. Overall fairly new to photography.

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

I just discovered this forum by searching for options in regards to flying in light rain/mist with my Mini 2. I just purchased the Mini 2 Fly More combo on Saturday and the 2 year DJI Refresh along with it. I have managed to take out the Mini 2 a couple of times already and tried it in 16km/h winds on day 2. Overall I am impressed with this drone! I am from a costal town so we got a lot of rain and windy weather but also manage to see the sun a few times.

In addition to the Mini 2 I have been playing around with Adobe Creative Cloud (photography package) for my Cannon EOS M100. I plan to continue learning using shots from the drone as well. Overall fairly new to photography.
Welcome to the forum! Anywhere near Richibucto? That's where I'm from but live in California now.

Greetings from ? Florida ? yes thay make a wetsuit for the mini i think I have one on my air2 it's awesome .phantomrain.org makes them good luck
Yes that is the one I found. I plan to order the forum members pack here shortly. Also plan to grab the new firehouse strobe as well. Probably going to need to get my Basic certificate (TRUST equivalent) as it will probably push my drone over the 250g mark. It already weighs 241g.

Yes that is the one I found. I plan to order the forum members pack here shortly. Also plan to grab the new firehouse strobe as well. Probably going to need to get my Basic certificate (TRUST equivalent) as it will probably push my drone over the 250g mark. It already weighs 241g.
You're going to love this wetsuit .money well spent ??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kzenoxx