DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from North Wales

Hi everyone. Thank you for letting me join your group. I live in North Wales, UK. I have been flying drones for 8 years but I am still learning all the time. I started with a Syma X8 and progressed to a Phantom 3 Pro. My current favourites are the Mavic 3, Mavic Air2S and Mini 3 Pro. I am fortunate to live close to some stunning countryside and coastline which I regularly enjoy photographing. I am looking forward to advance my knowledge of this fantastic activity.
Hi Tony and welcome to the group. My grandfather was from Merthyr Tydfil. A couple years ago I got a chance to tour Wales with the family. They said we were very fortunate. It was sunny and beautiful weather the entire time we were there. I have Mini's, Mavic's, Matrice, and Inspire. If I can help, please feel free to ask. Cheers. Jack

Hi Tony and welcome to the group. My grandfather was from Merthyr Tydfil. A couple years ago I got a chance to tour Wales with the family. They said we were very fortunate. It was sunny and beautiful weather the entire time we were there. I have Mini's, Mavic's, Matrice, and Inspire. If I can help, please feel free to ask. Cheers. Jack
Thank you Jack

Reactions: LoudThunder

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr