DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from northern maine

seanbbolson7878

Reactions
New to the forum so I thought I would introduce my self. I'm Sean I'm 15 I love drones. I live on a 700 acre farm I work all summer just to buy a drone. My first drone was a phantom 4 standard and I loved it. I flew it for 25+ hours and put over 94 miles with it. Bought a spark a little while back then I sold both. I just bought a mavic 2 zoom and it's the best thing I've ever flown. I've got over 3 hours on that and ive loved every second of it. I will be turning 16 soon and will be starting a drone business and getting my part 107 license. Hope to see you guys around.

Attachments

• DJI_0177.JPG
    DJI_0177.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 12
  • DJI_0067.JPG
    DJI_0067.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 13
Jeez hot out there wouldnt a drone overheat?
Certainly warmer than Maine!
During the warmer months I limit flights to the golden hours at sunrise and sunset... still some evenings I don’t fly as ambient still exceeds 104 degrees F. But all of Arizona is not desert... check out my vids on Flying in Sedona.

New to the forum so I thought I would introduce my self. I'm Sean I'm 15 I love drones. I live on a 700 acre farm I work all summer just to buy a drone. My first drone was a phantom 4 standard and I loved it. I flew it for 25+ hours and put over 94 miles with it. Bought a spark a little while back then I sold both. I just bought a mavic 2 zoom and it's the best thing I've ever flown. I've got over 3 hours on that and ive loved every second of it. I will be turning 16 soon and will be starting a drone business and getting my part 107 license. Hope to see you guys around.

Welcome to the forum Sean. Congratulations on your drone purchases and your recent dealings to get the Mavic 2 Zoom. Obviously someone is bringing you up right!?
You certainly have my respect and best wishes for your future plans of getting your part 107 cert and starting a drone business!!
It would be great to see some of your videos and photos!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada