DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Norway!

A small update here, I just fell for the urge/need to upgrade... Ended up with a MA2 as well! ?
Now I am not sure what to do with the MM tho... I was thinking of it as a nice companion when on a walkabout, but the MA2 is so much more fun to fly (sorry if anyone is offended!)! And with the nice bag it comes in, it packs up really nice and tidy.

As of now I am trying to let my enthusiasm carry on over to my daughters, or at least one of them, but no luck so far (have two daughters at the age of 14 and 17 if anyone was curious)...
Guess it will be up for sale soon...

Also can't quite figure out if I enjoy making movies or taking pictures more than the other. I think the editing of the videos takes a bit too long, yet being quite fun, and I don't have all that time on my hand... The lining up of the perfect picture is also super fun, and to play with the awesome panoramic features of the MA2 is nothing short of magic!
...and then I need to learn to edit photos... ?

(trying to upload a nice sample here, but the file seems to be too big... Anyone know what the limit is?)

are there any more family members who would be able to fly the MM ,trouble is as soon as you part with it you will wish you hadn't i fly the MPP and MM and use them for different purposes depending on where i am flying and i can guarantee if i go out with just one of them i will wish i had them both for some different shots

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dseyna