DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Port Angeles Washington

ROLLINGWIT

Reactions
I'm very new at this. I would love to pre-program cinematic flights with way-points, camera angles, dolly shots etc. Tried Drone Harmony, but its very jerky no matter how I smooth it. Does anyone know of the ultimate aftermarket mavic air 2 piloting software or app that works smoothly and doesn't cost as much as the drone?. Or am I missing some features in DJI Fly or DH? Thanks !!

PS.. Where's the button that turns this thing into an orbital battle-station?

HELLO from Here. Port Angeles. In the almost northern most coastal waters of the almost western most part of the lower contiguous United States... Almost.

Here, where few live, fewer like drones, despite its stunning beauty. The airspace here is highly regulated on 3 sides and CANADA on the 4th. I just purchased a used Mavic Air 2. Fantastic. Wanting to make a movie about my life or something. I am not a a series 7 license holder (oh, that's financial management), um Part 107 holder, so I don't make money. Its just for fun. So if anyone wants a few free custom shots or vids of a beautiful beach at sunrise, sunset or between, let me know.

Hello from the Crossroads of America ROLLINGWIT.

Have fun with your new hobby and welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum :)

Just so you know, offering your "Custom shots or vids" is 100% under Part 107 regardless of $$ being exchanged. Go ahead study, pay $150 and take the test. It's much cheaper than the alternative options.

Safe Flights,
Allen

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Greetings! Awesome, thanks for sharing!

I'm very new at this. I would love to pre-program cinematic flights with way-points, camera angles, dolly shots etc. Tried Drone Harmony, but its very jerky no matter how I smooth it. Does anyone know of the ultimate aftermarket mavic air 2 piloting software or app that works smoothly and doesn't cost as much as the drone?. Or am I missing some features in DJI Fly or DH? Thanks !!

PS.. Where's the button that turns this thing into an orbital battle-station?

HELLO from Here. Port Angeles. In the almost northern most coastal waters of the almost western most part of the lower contiguous United States... Almost.

Here, where few live, fewer like drones, despite its stunning beauty. The airspace here is highly regulated on 3 sides and CANADA on the 4th. I just purchased a used Mavic Air 2. Fantastic. Wanting to make a movie about my life or something. I am not a a series 7 license holder (oh, that's financial management), um Part 107 holder, so I don't make money. Its just for fun. So if anyone wants a few free custom shots or vids of a beautiful beach at sunrise, sunset or between, let me know.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

My grandmother lived near the golf course in Port Angeles. I spent many summers there when I was in high school (mid 1980s). From her house on the hill, we could see the mountains behind, and the strait out the front window. We would sit with a telescope and watch the Coho travel all the way back and forth to Victoria. Beautiful area!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929