DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Portugal

Hi I also live in Portugal in the Portimao area, I have very recently bought a Mini2 drone I bought it because you don't need to get a licence or get permission to fly it, but where can I fly it? As it has a camera it makes things more difficult to get the permissions needed, I have signed up to and can log into both the ANAC and AAN websites but then nothing, there doesn't seem to be any forms to fill in asking for permissions to fly any of the magnificent beaches and cliffs that abound here, you can't fly in recreational parks without permission, I have also obtained a digital key which contains all my details that would be needed by the authorities like Taxation and other official people , I think it was the ANAC that reminded me to get it and I can understand why as it would not be necessary for me to go in person to an office simply to supply these details but there has been no follow up. I just don't know what to do next to get registered and get my official number . Can any one suggest what could be my next move. Cheers, Bodmin.
Sorry, sorry, I only saw your post today. On facebook there's a bunch of drone groups in Portugal (I don't know if you understand Portuguese or not). José Fino is an awesome (to say the least) best source of drone info in PT. Also there's an app - voanaboa - that gives you the location you're in and the need or not to ask for permission. Permissions are issued either by the AirForce (AAN), or the guys from Environment (ICNF, I.P. - [email protected]), and take care that they ask for almost 15 days before answering... Also you can make yourself member of apdrone (Associação de Pilotos e Operadores de Aeronaves não Tripuladas) and find a bunch of movies on youtube - apdrone - https://www.youtube.com/c/APDRONE/videos.
Anything I can help, please consider me, I will, at the best of my possibilities help you. My email it's easy on google. LOL

Hi I also live in Portugal in the Portimao area, I have very recently bought a Mini2 drone I bought it because you don't need to get a licence or get permission to fly it, but where can I fly it? As it has a camera it makes things more difficult to get the permissions needed, I have signed up to and can log into both the ANAC and AAN websites but then nothing, there doesn't seem to be any forms to fill in asking for permissions to fly any of the magnificent beaches and cliffs that abound here, you can't fly in recreational parks without permission, I have also obtained a digital key which contains all my details that would be needed by the authorities like Taxation and other official people , I think it was the ANAC that reminded me to get it and I can understand why as it would not be necessary for me to go in person to an office simply to supply these details but there has been no follow up. I just don't know what to do next to get registered and get my official number . Can any one suggest what could be my next move. Cheers, Bodmin.
Did you get my reply? You can email me, it's easy on google or facebook. Nevertheless, you have a bunch of videos from apdrone (you can also make yourself member of) apdrone.pt (if you understand portuguese) On facebook there's a bunch of portuguese groups about drones and mini2 in Portugal, And search for "José Fino", he's a master in teaching and helping portuguese people with drones. Also there's an app - voanaboa - anything else, please ask, I'm here to help

I took the course for A1 A3 open subcategory in the Luxembourg site, it's very helpful, it gives you an idea on how to fly safely and not loosing your drone. it's available on UAS Remote Pilot Open Category - A1+A3 [GEN-UAS-OPEN-A1+A3], it's free, and it gives you a certificate valid in EU (I think also valid in the UK)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom