DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Sunny Iceland!

Icelandman

Reactions
If you want a wonderful place to fly drones then you really should try Iceland. I live here and have had wonderful experiences flying a Phantom 4 Pro and now a Mavic 2 Pro. Wonderful landscapes, waterfall, glaciers and geothermal areas!

Reactions: Point Zero
Can someone tell me how to upload a video to this forum? Everything I have tried seems not to work!

Didn't have a chance to bring drone, but what a gorgeous area! We were there first week of January; a Mavic seemed to be present at many stops, but never saw operator. Next time I think I'll try September though!20190107_132339.jpg

Reactions: Icelandman
Didn't have a chance to bring drone, but what a gorgeous area! We were there first week of January; a Mavic seemed to be present at many stops, but never saw operator. Next time I think I'll try September though!View attachment 65067
Excellent time to come! September can have fabulous weather and you can still get into the highlands! let me know if you do decide to come. I am a photo tour guide!

What sort of drone flying restrictions are there in Iceland?
There are areas where drones are not allowed but there are not many of them. In the interior highlands there is no restriction. It is recommended you have your name and address on the drone and obviously do not fly near airports!

I didn't have a drone when I visited your country (did get engaged there however). When we come back, I will definitely be bringing a drone.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_