DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Tasmania

mhanna

Reactions
Just bought a Mavic Pro, and have been flying it quite lot since then. Looks like there's a lot of useful information and assistance here from you folk who've been doing this for a while. Hoping to gain a lot of advice! My main interest is photography and video in the outdoors/bush/wilderness, and the Mavic seems to be a great way to make pretty impressive and dramatic vision and images.

Reactions: dirkclod and Mat685
Welcome to the forums.

I wish I had my drone when we travelled through Tassie in mid 2016. Have added to my bucket list to get back there.

Where have you been flying?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Just bought a Mavic Pro, and have been flying it quite lot since then. Looks like there's a lot of useful information and assistance here from you folk who've been doing this for a while. Hoping to gain a lot of advice! My main interest is photography and video in the outdoors/bush/wilderness, and the Mavic seems to be a great way to make pretty impressive and dramatic vision and images.
Howdy from Wyoming @mhanna , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msporting