DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Texas

EricIsRight

Reactions
Glad to join. My first drone is/was a Mavic Mini. Took it our Saturday the 17th for 1 successful (take off, fly around, land) flight. Second flight got "motor unable to rotate" and it falls (luckily only about 10 feet on to dirt) out of the air. 3rd flight same error after about 30 seconds of flight. So here I am waiting for a replacement from Amazon.

My daughter and I had a great 10 minutes of fun and looking for more once the replacement comes. Look forward to learning a lot here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum sorry to hear about you're trouble I had a mini check the motors for dirt there so small it doesn't take much to clog them up I bought motor covers for mine 30+flights never had an issue good luck . greetings from ? Florida

Welcome to the forum sorry to hear about you're trouble I had a mini check the motors for dirt there so small it doesn't take much to clog them up I bought motor covers for mine 30+flights never had an issue good luck . greetings from ? Florida
Could you let me know where you got the motor covers? Definitely would come in handy!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland EricIsRight.

Looks like you're getting good advice already. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Glad to join. My first drone is/was a Mavic Mini. Took it our Saturday the 17th for 1 successful (take off, fly around, land) flight. Second flight got "motor unable to rotate" and it falls (luckily only about 10 feet on to dirt) out of the air. 3rd flight same error after about 30 seconds of flight. So here I am waiting for a replacement from Amazon.

My daughter and I had a great 10 minutes of fun and looking for more once the replacement comes. Look forward to learning a lot here.

Sorry to hear about the issues. Once they are resolved you and your daughter will have hours of fun. What part of Texas? I'm in the Houston area.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000