DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Thailand

TLK22

Reactions
Site
youtube.com
Hello, I'm a Canadian expat in Thailand. I live on Koh Phangan and mostly fly FPV drone.

I have over a dozen drones including Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 3 Cine. I started flying drone and editing video almost exactly 1 year ago.

I did not frequent any forum for years but hopefully, I can find and share great information about Mavic drone.

Here is my YouTube channel.

AM-JKLWTVfzwFcASRGcdAHPGJzVOrNfJsnp86YSMs4bhbGTA8NayceMLO4bglYMCEpOQ8xrJ4Ht2NCCdkPSEMV8-GK0j4Uj9uO1isIUWTXBMmO7nnqCM5SYgEWpJvOUsM-ScVrChE-zRp6dJMXoFo5ERZxhPLA=w2376-h1584-no

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America TLK22.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;) I'm curious to know if you speak English in Thailand as usually, translations from any language to English is rough but your's doesn't seem half bad.

Welcome again!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and more of your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;) I'm curious to know if you speak English in Thailand as usually, translations from any language to English is rough but your's doesn't seem half bad.

Welcome again!
In the touristy part of Thailand where I am you can get by using English. However my English may sound funny because I'm Canadian but my first language is french.

Hello, I'm a Canadian expat in Thailand. I live on Koh Phangan and mostly fly FPV drone.

I have over a dozen drones including Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 3 Cine. I started flying drone and editing video almost exactly 1 year ago.

I did not frequent any forum for years but hopefully, I can find and share great information about Mavic

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

I did not frequent any forum for years but hopefully, I can find and share great information about Mavic drone.

Here is my YouTube channel.

AM-JKLWTVfzwFcASRGcdAHPGJzVOrNfJsnp86YSMs4bhbGTA8NayceMLO4bglYMCEpOQ8xrJ4Ht2NCCdkPSEMV8-GK0j4Uj9uO1isIUWTXBMmO7nnqCM5SYgEWpJvOUsM-ScVrChE-zRp6dJMXoFo5ERZxhPLA=w2376-h1584-no
Hi

I've just joined and spotted your intro.

I met my wife on Koh Phangan, and we lived there for a while. We may well return one day. It holds a special place in our hearts.

Fly High.

Ciao

Fergus

Reactions: MA2 317
Welcome to the forum, great bunch of people, friendly and helpful.

If you have any queries just ask, someone will eventually have the answer (99.9% of the time) or im not an alien.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929