DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the Highlands of Scotland!

BaueruTc

Reactions
Hi all, I have been looking around on this site for a while now. Finally made the purchase of a Mavic Fly more combo which should be with me sometime later this week. It will be a nice upgrade from my Phantom 3 Standard which has been a great bird and was ideal to practice with as a Mavic was my end goal. I could not justify buying one straight off in the fear of an accident or simply not getting into flying as much as i was hoping. Well the Phantom 3 Standard completely has me hooked and i have learned many things since flying it. So far (touch wood) i have not had a crash or any issues with my Phantom 3 so hoping that my run continues once the Mavic arrives.

Cant wait to get her up and running. Already bought a Lowepro Tahoe BP 150 rucksack to store all the kit, Also bought a controller stick guard for when its not in use. Still contemplating a mount of some sort to use with the iPad Mini 4 but will hang on and see how it feels using it stock. Also bought one of those 90 degree lightning cables so i will see how i get on to begin with.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling you drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Reactions: BaueruTc
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Hi all, I have been looking around on this site for a while now. Finally made the purchase of a Mavic Fly more combo which should be with me sometime later this week. It will be a nice upgrade from my Phantom 3 Standard which has been a great bird and was ideal to practice with as a Mavic was my end goal. I could not justify buying one straight off in the fear of an accident or simply not getting into flying as much as i was hoping. Well the Phantom 3 Standard completely has me hooked and i have learned many things since flying it. So far (touch wood) i have not had a crash or any issues with my Phantom 3 so hoping that my run continues once the Mavic arrives.

Cant wait to get her up and running. Already bought a Lowepro Tahoe BP 150 rucksack to store all the kit, Also bought a controller stick guard for when its not in use. Still contemplating a mount of some sort to use with the iPad Mini 4 but will hang on and see how it feels using it stock. Also bought one of those 90 degree lightning cables so i will see how i get on to begin with.
Howdy from Wyoming BaueruTc, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dozerdan