DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from the UK!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Very cool! You're the first person I know with this drone. Are you a farmer? How are you using this drone? What is it doing for you?

O yea, Hello and welcome from Savannah, GA USA. ;)
Hi! I'm not a farmer but I provide crop surveys (I'm a new business!) to growers. I help them and/or their agronomists identify issues through to giving them targeted applications & prescription maps. It's a great drone but very different to the H520e, which is larger and I think flies better. However the M3M camera and software is much better, with the exception of not having a DJI desktop mission planner; I find that odd!

Hello from Minnesota USA and welcome to the Forum....Congratulations on your Mavic 3 Multispectral it looks like quite the piece of equipment...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safely and fly smartly representing all of us drone hobbyist well.
Thank you and well-said. I'm still getting to grips with the complexities of the various processing workflows, but I'm certain from my experience of the Yuneec forums I'm in the right place to learn!

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Since you live in the UK and you have been flying for a while, I'll give you the benefit of knowing the laws and rules for you to fly your drone…

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic 3, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…
Thanks for the info! Yep, I'm fully up to speed, CAA registered, A2CofC and commercially insured.

Greetings from the North West of England.

I have a Mini 3 Pro RC but like you I came from the Yuneec stable (H480). I still have my H480 but haven't had it in the air for must be 7 months now. I found that lugging that H480 beast around was becoming a bit of a chore in my later years but with the M3P RC it's all much easier now. Have fun and fly safe.
Flush

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian