DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello guys.....

KenUSA

Reactions
Hi, I'm a new pilot and I wanted to introduce myself.
First of all, thank you for accepting me. I'm 53 years old and just had my first drone, M2P with a Smart Controller. I'm Newly FFA Certified.

I'm French and I leave in Newport News, VA. Not easy to find spots to fly here because of all the restrictions due to the military bases everywhere. Thanks to the Automated Authorizations Possibilities. But I'm learning and hope to share with you guys.

I'm having fun flying my drone and learning about all this.
Thank ou guys.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and advice. We look forward to your contribution and view of the world.

Hi, I'm a new pilot and I wanted to introduce myself.
First of all, thank you for accepting me. I'm 53 years old and just had my first drone, M2P with a Smart Controller. I'm Newly FFA Certified.

I'm French and I leave in Newport News, VA. Not easy to find spots to fly here because of all the restrictions due to the military bases everywhere. Thanks to the Automated Authorizations Possibilities. But I'm learning and hope to share with you guys.

I'm having fun flying my drone and learning about all this.
Thank ou guys.

Welcome to the forum from Frederick Md.

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Been to France 3 times, Love it, Love the people, LOVE the food.
So, how was the test? From one to Ten, difficulty understanding question ETC.
Been studying to take the test, for quite a while.
This site is very informative, pilots have verious skills, very helpful and knowledgeable group. Fly safe and have fun.

Depending on if you take the course or not. If you do, I would say the test is about 6 or 7. If you don’t take the course and don’t know anything about bout Drones and aeronautical it’s gonna be difficult.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000