DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello i’m from the Phillippines.

Jkagapo

Reactions
I would like to know if you have to register your drone in the Phillippines?

I would like to know if you have to register your drone in the Phillippines?
Check out uavcoach.com/drone-laws-in-Philippines for contact info' and regulations. I was there in 2017 scuba diving in Anilao & Tubbataha marine park. At the latter site Bo Mancao, the Phillippino photo/video professional aboard our dive vessel shot aerial video of our group when we visited the park's ranger station and told me that he needed special permission to fly at that location, but as far as I'm aware no registration is required elsewhere in the islands at this time. Stick to the rules and you should be good to go.

Rather than rely on 3rd party sites that can often be inaccurate or out of date you should always go to the official regulator for the country. In this case the CAAP.

The video they have here explains it all nicely:-

Its also worth noting that in some areas the LGU require a permit to fly.
For example Boracay island needs an additional permit (easy enough to get in a few mins from mayors office there) and Batanes needs a permit costing 5,000php!

Last edited:
Reactions: Scubadiver1944
Welcome to the forum :)

If you've not already done so, it might be helpful if you go and add your LOCATION to your account. This helps when asking questions about location specific items (Rules & Regulations for instance).

Click >>>> HERE <<<< to go directly to your Account Details and add your location details in the Loc field.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElNancio