DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello Mavic Board members.

Reactions
Dave here. First drone for personal use. Have hired a few for construction projects in the past. NOVICE! Hoping to learn how to fly this Mavic Mini and glean some tricks and techniques from more seasoned folks here. Costco special Mavic Mini and i also ordered and received the hard case, 3 battery charger and propeller protectors. First flight was a rainy day so indoors. Crashed. ???. Returned to Costco and starting over. ???

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland AccelConstConsulting.

Good thing there's a Costco nearby.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Dave here. First drone for personal use. Have hired a few for construction projects in the past. NOVICE! Hoping to learn how to fly this Mavic Mini and glean some tricks and techniques from more seasoned folks here. Costco special Mavic Mini and i also ordered and received the hard case, 3 battery charger and propeller protectors. First flight was a rainy day so indoors. Crashed. ???. Returned to Costco and starting over. ???
be sure to get your part 107 if you don’t hold one.

Don't fly your Mavic indoors, EVER! The Mavics depend on Good GPS signals for stability. If you are housebound, it would be a great time to thoroughly study the drone manual.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!

Welcome to the forum from Central Florida ?...
Listen to the advice from Effects !!
All we can do is lead the horse to water...
Up to you if you’re going to drink ... ?
You can download the manual from the web... do a Google search and print it out ...
good luck, have fun and be safe !!

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine:
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have.
First search the site using key words and if you don’t find an answer, post your question and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response. Fly safe and stay safe!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez