DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello, Sweden calling all Mavic pilots!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3792
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3792

Now We have our own group in the Mavic community. If We have some special thoughts concerning where to fly or if there is something else that is worth talking about but not to everyone at the Mavic forum.

Hello,
I myself usually fly around Upplands Väsby, just north of Stockholm about 25km, I seem to be the only visible drone pilot here, even though there are about 45,000 inhabitants.

But as my flying ability increases, and I can take the time to talk to interested people, I feel more and more like a goodwill ambassador for drone flying.

Two boldly fly where non hav flown before.

TTP

Reactions: Deleted member 3792
Hello,
I myself usually fly around Upplands Väsby, just north of Stockholm about 25km, I seem to be the only visible drone pilot here, even though there are about 45,000 inhabitants.

But as my flying ability increases, and I can take the time to talk to interested people, I feel more and more like a goodwill ambassador for drone flying.

Two boldly fly where non hav flown before.

TTP
Why don’t you join the SRD (svenska räddningsdrönare) at Facebook? There You can meet some dronefliers around your neighborhood and do some help to others in need. We are at this point over 1100 members and it’s free.

I am not a friend of all these social media, have always had the utmost care to manage my customers, computers and programs, web pages etc, as well as maintain my own web pages. Now I only have one Portal out on the web and one web page for my grandchildren.
Communication with the family and our friends takes place via Telegram, one of the few applications that is not easy to snoop on for others.
When Mark Zuckenberg started Facebook, I and one of my former colleagues joined, but when Facebook wanted access to our Address Books, we left. Today, it is much easier to have multiple email addresses with associated address books and you can join a group that not everyone has access to.

This spring, when I have flown for a year and my know-how as a drone pilot has reached a decent level, I will offer Missing People my services if they want me, then maybe I will join SRD.

Reactions: Deleted member 3792
I am not a friend of all these social media, have always had the utmost care to manage my customers, computers and programs, web pages etc, as well as maintain my own web pages. Now I only have one Portal out on the web and one web page for my grandchildren.
Communication with the family and our friends takes place via Telegram, one of the few applications that is not easy to snoop on for others.
When Mark Zuckenberg started Facebook, I and one of my former colleagues joined, but when Facebook wanted access to our Address Books, we left. Today, it is much easier to have multiple email addresses with associated address books and you can join a group that not everyone has access to.

This spring, when I have flown for a year and my know-how as a drone pilot has reached a decent level, I will offer Missing People my services if they want me, then maybe I will join SRD.
Missing People or FIKK will absolutely have you in their companion. Right now when the young girl in Uddevalla is missing both organisations are out and looking for here both on the ground but also up in the air. I saw this morning that they have sub drones in the Bäveån to.

Reactions: TTP
I know where that is! Just outside Lundbystrandshallen at Lindholmen. In the middle at the bottom of this picture.?

I am trying to start the group "Vi som flyger DJI i Göteborg". It is a group for people who live in or near the Gothenburg area and fly there. We should be able to exchange experiences and maybe meet to help each other with various problems. Welcome to all of you who live here.

I am trying to start the group "Vi som flyger DJI i Göteborg". It is a group for people who live in or near the Gothenburg area and fly there. We should be able to exchange experiences and maybe meet to help each other with various problems. Welcome to all of you who live here.
At Facebook?

I did a lot of flying in the Jönåker area last summer. Some of it is available on youtube (type my name or follow the link to my chanel in the signature). Next summer (August) we'd like to return to the Alingsås Area, where we have spent several summers in the past (no drone then, but footage also on YT). If we find an afordable place to stay for three weeks (two persons with limited funding) I would love to meet with some other pilots and exchange experiences and tips about nice places to fly.

I just sent a request for joining the group ?

Reactions: Clarkent
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000